Fort Worth Livestock Exchange Pen Blanks

$8.00

9 in stock

Description

These Pen Blanks were reclaimed from the wood that came from the Historic Livestock Exchange Building in Fort Worth, Texas. The Livestock Building was built in 1902 and housed commission offices and banks. By 1907 a million cattle were sold per year and so much money was passed through the Livestock Exchange Building that is became known as the “Wall Street of the West”

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Fort Worth Livestock Exchange Pen Blanks”